Abstract Art". Pam let me pick the piece to be inspired by and this is the one I chose.
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Color Throwdown - Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
2. Crafty Calendar Challenge - Spring
3. Crafty Sentiments - Just for You
4. Delightful challenges - butterflies
5. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - pearls
6. Do you Stack up - layers
7. Flourishes - butterflies
8. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - thank you for being you
9. Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday - spring has sprung
10. The Pink Elephant - Spring Time
11. the sweetest thing... -sketch
12. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - pile on the flowers
13. Wild Orchid Challenges - Dieing to punch it out
Wait before you leave, I also have a card for this week's challenge at the D2D Card Ideas blog! This week is an "ABC" challenge...Anything But a Card...with a winter/Christmas theme. Well, I did a corner bookmark (my first one) but it's kinda hard to see the "winter" theme! The paper I used is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses and I added a pearl snowflake button for her to hold. This is also using this week's progressive challenge freebie, Angel Caroline, at Delightful Inspirations.
1. Copic Creations - shades of blue
2. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - sketch
3. Crafty Creations Challenges - baby blue
4. Jingle belles - Cool Yule color palette (kraft, white, pale blue): I threw I little pink in for good measure!
5. Lollipop Crafts - lace: I used a punched lace border
6. Scrap-Creations - anything goes
7. The Res-Q-Challenge - a little bit pink
8. Tuesday Throwdown - lace
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your creations!