So the challenge is to keep your stamping/decoration/embellies to the black spaces only...
I think I did pretty good! I did an "emerging color/emboss resist" technique to create the flowers on the bottom and the panel is actually brayer with Early Espresso ink, although it looks black in the photo (guess I should've played a bit more with the photo editing software!). The stamp set is a retired SU! set called "Fabulous Flowers" and I love that sentiment! Of course I had to bling it up a bit! So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Creative Card Crew - anything goes
2. Just Add Ink - add something you've had in your stash for awhile: I've had the Poppy Parade ink pad for awhile and just unwrapped for this card!
3. My Time To Craft Challenge - in full bloom
5. Totally Gorjuss - as you like it
Next up is my sample for this week's progressive challenge at Designed2Delight. Well, I guess you don't need a reminder since the next image is free to everyone, but I loved this image so much I couldn't pass up playing along!Stacy K Designs. The piecing was done in photoshop so no fussy cutting needed! Then I colored in the rest with my trusty Copics. I borrowed the wording of the sentiment from a Changito stamp set that I have but I re-worked it in Word to fit in a circle and gathered the ruler twill tape behind that.
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. allsorts challenge blog - back to school
2. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - anything goes + digi
3. Delightful challenges - digital paper
4. Paper Issues - learning curve
5. Paper Pretties - back to school
6. PaperPlay Challenges - back to school/starting school
7. Phindy’s Friday challenge - make your own embellishments: I'm counting my gathered "flower" as my embellishment
8. Sassy Studio Designs - back to school
9. Sentimental Sundays - back to school + sentiment
10. Stamp Something - back to school somethings
11. The Pink Elephant - paper piecing
12. the sweetest thing... - sketch
13. TotallyPaperCrafts - back to school
14. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - autumn colors
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get to play along in this week's challenges!