Delightful Inspirations. If you didn't get it free for playing last week you can find in the store and play along. Just a reminder next week will be the first challenge of the month and the image is free for everyone! Come on by and check it out. So I took the candle off the image as I wanted this to be a thank you card and thought the candle made it look too much like a birthday card. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Aly's Sunday Challenge - Anything goes
2. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - The letter C: got a big ol'Cupcake on this one!
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - anything goes
4. Bee Crafty - DOWNLOADS - rough around the edges + digi image: I roughed up the patterned paper edges
5. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Thank you
6. CardPatterns - sketch
7. Colour Create Challenge Blog - pink, red, and white + optional hearts: I love this color combo!
8. Cooking It Up With Katie - favorite technique, some ribbon and brads: My favorite technique is coloring with copics (!), got one ribbon on here and that big bedazzled heart is a brad!
9. Cupcake Craft Challenges - thank you
10. Cute Card Thursday - thank you
11. Die cut Dreams Challenge blog - girlie
12. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything goes
13. digital tuesday challenge - anything goes + digi
14. Hand Stamped Sentiments - lots of bling
15. Incy Wincy Designs - distressing: see above
16. Papertake Weekly Challenge - be thankful
17. Sassy Studio Designs - thank you
18. Simple Doodles - embossing: kinda hard to tell but I embossed the white panel with the thank you cuttlebug folder
19. Stamp Something - something glittery: covered the top of the cupcake with pink stickles...yummy!
20. The Corrosive Challenge Blog!! - bling
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful and safe New Year's Eve and a FABULOUS 2011! Malie and I will be holed up in my bedroom this evening with the air conditioner on (hard to believe for some of you, I know) trying to muffle the sound of all the fireworks! It gets crazy and Malie's decided, after two years, she doesn't like fireworks anymore...ugh! Can't decide if she or I should be tranquilized to get through this! Oh well! Take care and aloha,