Saturday, March 5, 2011
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - create a tag or use a tag
2. Alota Rubber Stamps - all about bugs: well this one has bugs on it (those cute little flies) and I used my cuttlebug to cut out the image, mat, and to emboss the cloud paper with swirls
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Birthday creations
4. CardPatterns - sketch: I flipped some of the elements but it's all there!
5. CCEE Stampers - swirls: I embossed a swirl pattern on the cloud patterned paper
6. Charisma Cardz Challenges! - 4 legged friends
7. Craft Us Crazy - nature
8. Crafty Sentiments - birthdays
9. Flourishes - St. Patricks Day or use green as main color
10. fun with shapes and more - happy birthday: I punched the border and used dies to cut out the image
11. Meljens Design Team and Challenge - U R such an Animal
12. Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes + optional extra of something old: my old is the patterned paper and the ribbon...I've had both for at least a year
13. Simon Says Challenge - 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 different types of embellies: my embellies are ribbon, glitter brad, and little rhinestones (on the image)
14. The Sisterhood of Crafters - ribbon and brads
15. Tuesday Throwdown - Tag your it!
Hope your feeling better, Mom, and I hope everyone else has a wonderful Sunday!
Posted by Kim Mc at 9:11 PM