365 Cards! Today's challenge is called "Fun with Fabric" and Pam wants to see you "use a piece of fabric on an image that would have fabric". I looked for an image that that would be relatively easy to "fabric piece" (hehe, get it? Instead of "paper piece"!) and found this adorable image that our very Hannah Stull drew! You can find this and other FREE images she's created here. Almost everything else on this card is from Stampin Up! The DSP is called Candy Cane Christmas... and although it's Christmas paper, I think it works for anytime! The only things that aren't SU! are the rhinestones (I cut apart a flourish I had) and the image is colored with Copics. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
2. Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - embellishments that begin with "R": got those Rhinestones
3. Crafts and Me - bling it on: pretty subtle bling, but it's there!
4. Crafty Calendar Challenge - things with wings
5. Crazy 4 Challenges - add twine, floss, string
6. Delicious Doodles challenges - things that flutter
7. Everybody-Art-Challenge - anything goes
8. Fun at Fairy Knoll - sparkle: just a bit...
9. Mark's Finest Papers – Speedy the Cat’s Friends Challenge - button(s)
10. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - things with wings
11. Simply Create - fly with us
12. Stamp Something - pretty papers
13. Stamps R Us - one image, two patterned papers, three embellies (rhinestones, buttons, twine)
14. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - things with wings
I don't have a Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspiration card this week, but check out the blog for lots of inspiration for these week's challenges from the other awesome designers!! We have the usual weekly progressive challenge as well as an orange & pink (plus neutrals) Saturday challenge. FUN!!
Thanks for stopping by and go get creatin'!