My card for this week is a combination of this Wednesday's 365 Cards challenge which is called "Colorful Background" (need to stamp in 4 colors on the background) and the progressive challenge at Delightful Inspiration which is using Autumn Mums.
Autumn Mum Cluster image and changed the line color in Photoshop Elements (check out Faith's tutorial on how to do that here). The colors were matched via RGB code to Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, and Old Olive. I then copy, pasted, tilted, enlarged/shrunk the image in a Word Doc and printed it out...colorful background done! Then it was just a matter of coloring the image with Copics and putting the finishing touches on it! Viola!
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Autumn Days
2. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Autumn
3. Creative Card Crew - easel card
4. Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - anything goes
5. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - fall colors/giving thanks + digi
6. Delightful challenges - happy fall y'all
7. Digi Doodle Shop 's Best - autumn colors
8. Lollipop Crafts - anything goes
9. OLLCB - punches/dies: the image is die cut and the green layer is edged with a border punch
10. Paper Makeup Stamps - re-size your digi
11. Paper Pretties - fall inspired
12. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - fall
13. The Deconstructed Sketch - sketch
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenges!