365 Cards challenge which is a white space challenge (check out the 365 Cards site for the sketch) and the D2D progressive challenge (it's one of the images from the Lovely Tree set and it's open for another week so stop by!). I colored up that cute little owl with my trusty Copics and made the pennant banner with the SU! Pennant Parade stamp set and coordinating punch. Add a bit of twine through the eyelets and there ya are! As usual, here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - autumn
2. CCEE Stampers - fall scene/something related to fall
3. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - Halloween and/or fall
4. Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Halloween or fall images
5. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - something that flies
6. The Corrosive Challenge Blog - flying things
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with!