Aloha! Apparently I'm in a "how many challenges can I combine in one card?" mode as this is the second weekend that I've spent the day finding numerous challenges and creating a card to fit them! It really gets those juices flowing! So here is today's creation. I was lucky enough to download this free digi stamp set from Verve a couple of weeks ago and was thrilled to find many Valentine's Day/Love/Heart challenges that it was perfect for!
So here are all the challenges:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar #87 - Lot of Layering
2. Bee Craft - #22 - Favourite Colour Combo (+digi)- Pink is my absolute favorite color but I've also grown to love combining it with red hence my favorite combo!
3. Caardvarks - Red Heart Challenge (use red and hearts) - got'em both in there :)
4. Crafty Creations Challenge #51 - Valentines or Love
5. Crazy 4 Challenges #21 - Pretty in Pink
6. Creative Belli Challenge #83 - Hearts!
7. Creative Card Crew #43 - Punch It
8. Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Challenge #29 - Buttons (+ Digi)
9. Easy Breezy "Kewl" Colour Challenge - Riding Hood Red, Pink Piroquette, Whisper White, Soft Suede -added a soft suede color ribbon to meet this one...liked the pop of brown with the pink, red, and white
10. Get Sketchy #22
11. Humble Pie - Love - use Red, Pink and White + hearts
12. Idli Co's Creative Challenge #8 - use Red, Pink, White
13. Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #26 - Colour Me Wonderful (use your favorite coloring medium): mine
is Prismacolor Markers which were used to color the heart on the front
14. Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge - Valentine's Day
15. KL Stampin N Scrapin Challenge #14 - Nesties, Punches, or Dies, OH MY!
16. La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge #22 - Fancy Fold Cards - forgot to mention that I followed the
Triangle Trifold toot on SCS...think it's somewhat "fancy"
17. Little Paper Shop Challenge #51 - Button It
18. Moxie Fab World - Start to Finish (complete the outside and inside): this also meets my personal
challenge to finish the inside of my cards this year!
19. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Pretty Pink Papertake
20. Pile It On - Challenge #2 - Tie it around it (use 3 ribbons)
21. Raise the Bar Challenge #2 - the gift that keeps on giving (use anything that someone has given you): the
pink ribbon was given to me by my DM :)
22. Simon Says ... Punch it!
23. The Corrosive challenge #47 - Let's go Digi!
24. Your Next Stamp Challenge #8 - Anything that sparkles: see the rhinestones?!? :)
Whew...think that's about it for now! Gotta figure out a quicker way to write up these multiple challenge postings!