Finally had a chance to make a fun card! Although where I live we don't have snow, I hear about how cold and white it's been on the mainland from my parents so this is for them! Plus I just got this Changito set and wanted to use it! I love these little guys :) So here are all the challenges I'll submit this one to:
Bah! Humbug! - Challenge #2 Using New or Nearly New Stash: the changito stamp is new and so is that white ribbon (thanks mom!) and it can be used as a Christmas card
3. Charisma Cardz Challenge #2 - Anything New: see above :)
4. Crafty Creations Challenge #50 - Textures: at least 3 textures, I'm counting the stickles, the liquid applique and the ribbon as my textures
5. Creative Belli Blog Challenge #82 - Glitter/Rhinestons: Got the stickles and one little rhinestone on the sentiment
6. Die Cuts R Us Challenge #21 - Leftovers: that pp is left over from Christmas cards I made
7. Everybody Art Challenge #73 - Snowflakes
8. Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #2 - Winter
9. Humble Pie - Blingy (use at least two different types of bling): I've got several on here...stickles, a rhinestone, a glitter brad, and although the pic doesn't show it the white paper has a shimmer to it
10. Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge - Bling in the new year
11. La-La Land Crafts Challenge #21 - Shaped Cards: been wanting to make a circle card, perfect reason to!
12. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch #32: flipped mine upside down and did it in a circle shaped, also moved that sentiment a bit...
13. Saturday Spotlight - SSHP14 - Snowflakes Gone Wild!
14. Sophsti-cat Challenge #17 - Doth the North wind blow
15. Stamp Something - Color Challenge - Blue and White
16. Stamp with Fun Challenge #41 - Snowflakes
17. Stampin B's Challenge #41 - Winter Fun Card
18. Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge #1 - snow!
19. Three Clovers Designs Challenge #47 - Baby, It's cold outside (winter theme)
Whew...think I beat mom on this one! Not that it's a competition or anything :) Of course, I've missed the deadlines on a few, but oh well!
AND this meets my personal challenge of finishing the inside of the card. Here's evidence of that!