365 Cards!! When I got today's challenge I almost told Pam I don't drink coffee, but fortunately the half and half she wants for today's challenge doesn't have anything to do with coffee (well, except for Pam's "special coffee" she drinks to make up these challenges!). So split your card in half and do sponging in the background on one half and wet or dry embossing on the other half. I sponged crushed curry, peach parfait, and soft sky inks on the top half of my background and then used a stick-y looking (forget the name) embossing folder on the bottom. I then used a tree stamp from SU!'s Lovely as a Tree set, part of a fabulous SRM sticker for the sentiment and some punched leaves to finish off the front. Oh yeah, and that brown gingham ribbon that I've had for-EVA!! I was going for a more masculine type card and I think I got it!
So here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Aly's Sunday Challenge - For the Guys
2. cardabilities - sketch
3. Crafty Ho’s Challenge Blog - No Designer Paper
4. pile it on - Punch it
5. Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday - Get Punchy
6. Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Whateva
7. The Crafty Pad - something for the boys
8. The Crazy Challenge - Happy Birthday
9. The Shabby Tea Room - Just stamping (no patterned papers) and handmade embellishments: I made the tag and punched the leaves
10. The Sisterhood of Crafters - anything goes
11. Totally Gorjuss - as you like it
Well, that's it for this week...can't wait to see your half and half creations!