Teen Queen"! So think of making a card for a teen girl and frame the card with bling! Well, I gots lots of bling on this one with pearls, glitter papers, and embossed glitter on the background paper! Oh yeah, I also used a starburst pen on the scales of the mermaid and on her eyeshadow! After all that, didn't have room for the sentiment on the front, so on the inside it went...
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - The world is our oyster (use pearls)
2. Aly's Sunday Challenge - bling it up
3. Copic Creations - cool colors
4. Craft your passion challenges - anything goes
5. Cute Card Thursday - banish the blues (humor)
6. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - do it with a digi
7. the sweetest thing... - sketch
Also I have a creation for the D2D Card Ideas blog.
This has a bit of a story...I asked Faith if she could create a rabbit image for the Chinese New Year, which this year is the Year of the Rabbit (also my "year" as I born in the year of the rabbit many moons ago). Anyway, she came up this adorable cutie!! Well, last week was the beginning of the Chinese New Year so hopefully I can get these done and out to my friends and family by the end of the celebration (it goes for 15 days!)! We'll see! There are many cultural references here with the rabbit, the red envelop (which holds a quarter), and the color red. I love learning about different cultures! The rabbit is covered with white Fun Flock and the background is embossed with Chinese lanterns. So here's a picture of the inside...
1. Charisma Cardz Challenges! - no embellishments
2. Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - critter/animal image
3. Cupcake Craft Challenges - seeing red
4. Eat Sleep Stamp - sketch
5. Pear Tree Designs - free for all
6. Phindy’s Friday challenge - embossing
7. Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - Chinese new year
8. Scrap-Creations - animal antics
9. Stampin' Celebration - color inspiration
Thanks for stopping by this Wednesday and I can't wait to see your Teen Queen cards or whatever else you come up with!