Aloha and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday with 365 Cards and Designed2Delight!
365 Cards, which is "steam." I immediately thought of vellum and swirls so that's where I went with this one! I love this Cafe Lucy image from Sparkle Creations...she was so much fun to color with my Copics! I finished the inside on this one and wanted to show you how I made the flaps..so here's a picture of that...
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Bearly Mine Challenges - diecuts and lace: I'm counting my doily as my lace and the vellum circles were cut out with nesties.
2. CardPatterns - sketch
3. Colour Create Challenge Blog - white, cream, and brown; plus optional extras of one other color (pink for me!) and flowers and buttons...got a bit of all of it on here!
4. Fairy Fun Friday - more than one fold
5. Crazy 4 Challenges - humor to the world: my sentiment cracks me up!
6. Cute Card Thursday - let's get krafty: my card base is kraft (crumb cake)
7. I Did it Creations Challenge - anything goes
8. Digi’s with attitude! Challenge #27 - use brown, beige, and one other color
9. My Partner in Crafting Crime - twine, jute, or string
10. Paper Sundaes - pop it up: my image is popped up on the doily
Next up is my creation for this week's Saturday DT challenge at Delightful Inspirations/D2D, which is White + one other color (the image can be colored). I went CAS (clean and simple) with this one and gotta say I love how it turned out!
I colored this image ("Hope" from the Hope and Dream set) with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. Did some fun embossing and used my super cool new bow tie-er that my dad made or me! FABULOUS! Thanks Pops (and Mom for giving him the idea!)!! Also I got the sentiment idea from the image set, but I reworked it in Word with a different font and size to get it in a circle. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - digital stamp
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - C for CAS
3. clean&simple - sketch
4. Craft Your Days Away Challenge - White + one
5. Crafty Cardmakers - embossing *10*
6. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - embossing
7. Digital Tuesday Challenge - texture+digi
8. Do you Stack up - celery, white, and sea glass: I used these colors in coloring the image
9. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - CAS
10. Totally Gorjuss - water or anything wet
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful week and fun and safe holiday weekend!!