Aloha everyone!! It's been so long but I'm still here and slowly getting back into cardmaking. :) Since my last post back in February (!), I was super busy with work through the third week of May and then got to go back to Missouri for a much need vacay with the 'rents. Unfortunately my mom was sick for about 1/2 of my time there but it was nice to just laze around and rejuvenate. Still got a few weeks before the next school year starts (July 30) for me again so hopefully I'll get some quality "therapy" time in with my craft gear before then!
Of course my blogging/cardmaking hiatus did not prevent me from getting new materials which you will find in my creation below (thanks, Mom, for all the SU! stuffs!).
As always, I'm still creating for challenges too. Here's some that inspired this creation:
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - anything goes
2. allsorts challenge blog - Dies to Die For: I used a die to cut out the sentiment and to edge the vertical layer
3. Crafts and Me - anything goes
4. Crafty Calendar Challenge - flowers in bloom with optional extra of swirls/flourishes
5. Creatalicious Challenges - anything goes
6. Delightful challenges - anything goes
7. Robyn’s Fetish Challenge - anything goes
8. PaperPlay Challenges - use a die
9. The Deconstructed Sketch - sketch
10. Try it on Tuesday - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!