Today I was in a Christmas mood and added a wedding card at the request of a co-worker. Not sure she'll like this one but with no inspiration, I really get stuck! So I made this one just to show her something and then maybe she can give me some idea of what else she'd like! ;) The first card is using stamps from the "Tropical Christmas" set from Close to My Heart and "Sunny Season's Greetings" set from SU! on the inside. Card base is SU! Kraft, embossed layer is Bermuda Bay, and the image/sentiment are matted with Pink Passion. Image is colored with Copics.
1.2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Christmas in July
2. Crafty Creations Challenges - Free for All
3. Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July
4. Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas in July
5. Drunken Stampers - Christmas card but with a summer/sun/tropical twist
6. Frosted Designs - stamping challenge
7. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - photo inspiration
8. little red wagon - Christmas in July
9. Lollipop Crafts - Christmas in July
10. The Crazy Challenge - Christmas in July
11. The Pink Elephant - Christmas in July
12. Totally Gorjuss - Christmas in July
13. Tuesday Throwdown - Hot Colors
Next up is the wedding card...I used SU! "Elegant Soiree" DSP, Baja Breeze, and Soft Suede (paper and ink). The butterflies are a SU! Embosslit "Beautiful Wings" and the embossing folder is also SU! (forgot the name but it matches the DSP). The front sentiment is from "Baroque Motifs". For rather "simple" card, it took me forever to put together (I cut 3 different patterned papers before I found one I liked!).
1. Party Time Tuesday - Lets get Punchy: used the die for the butterflies and a border punch on the inside
2. TotallyPaperCrafts - Lots of Layers
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week!