Sunday, July 12, 2009

Puppy Birthday Card

This is the birthday card that my puppy will be giving to her siblings at their first birthday party next Saturday. I was stamped out after making four different cards yesterday, so I was inspired by this card -- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1408374 -- to make a punch art puppy. I also found the blog she refers to and modified it a bit from each so that it looks more like my puppy and of course, she needed a birthday hat! :) Oh yeah, the other side has the sentiment found here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1405580?cat=500&ppuser=157258

And I'm submitting this to CAS22 and TLC228


I made four of these (one for her brother, and 3 sisters) and each is a bit different...well the collars are different colors and each hat is bit different...the girls have pink ones and the boy's is baja breeze. She will also be giving out 3" clear paint pails filled with doggie treats to her brother and sisters. I will get a picture up latter this week of those. TFL!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh Kim - how sweet is this! Can't wait to see the paint pails! SO glad you started this blog!

STAMPING SAM said...

What a cute little puppy! Almost looks like Malie, must be those puppy dog eyes. Ya'll have fun at the Birthday party with all of her siblings. Tell everyone I said Aloha!