Thursday, July 16, 2009

Puppy Pails

Okay, here's the pics of the pails as promised. These were super simple which is kinda unusual for me (I tend to make things more difficult than they need to be!) I was going to wrap puppy-themed paper around the pail but after looking at the treats and using the clear pail it appeared unnecessary to me. Just a simple paw print ribbon around the top and something on the top. It's hard to tell in the pic but I found alphabet letter dog treats at PetCo and used those to spell out each puppy's name (this one is for Maile).
The next one is of the top of the pail. I used my BRAND NEW JustRite stamper and did the sentiment and name. The birthday cake stamp in the middle is from one of the StudioG clear $1 sets (either purchased at Michaels (on the mainland) or at Ben Franklin (here on the island). I love those sets! I then used my cuttlebug and nesties to cut out the circle and scalloped circle behind (this one is black so a bit hard to see... the others were red, blue, and green to make the collars on the cards). TFL!
PS you may notice the format of my blog is different. I found a 3 column template on-line and after several emails with the tech people at the website I worked out most of the kinks. You will notice that the format of leaving comments is different now...had to have it pop up in a separate window as the template did not allow for in blog comments. If you experience any other problems please let me know and TFL! Aloha!

3 comments:

Kim Mc said...

let me know if this doesn't work! :)

SAM aka MOM said...

It works and your puppy birthday pails are really cute. What a good idea for gift giving even of the human kind! Love it and glad the kinks are worked out for your new format. I wouldn't want to miss anything of your awesome blog! Have a great day!

Patti J. said...

Kim, these turned out so cute! Can't wait to see more of what you do. You are a very talented lady! When you have kids, they will be just a tad spoiled!