This is my card for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Bonus - Build a Card bloghop. I've been wanting to use some of my ME stamps and this was a great reason to do that! Colors are: Baja Breeze, Yoyo Yellow, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black. It's hard to tell but I put stickles on the centers of the flowers for the "sparkle" and the charm was already kinda sparkley itself. TFL!
The following are the cards I made prior to the one above. These are my submissions for various SCS challenges from this past week (July 12-18).
ON GOLDEN POND
This is my card for the following challenges:
- CAS23-inspiration from Art.com (here's my inspiration piece)
- WT227-Seeing Double - I expanded this to include the mirror image of the tree in the pond
- LSC229-Wedding/High School colors and staples, clips or photo turns - My high school colors were black/gold. I wanted to use photo turns but realized that I didn't have any! So the clip at the top is intended to look like its holding it to an easel or display board.
- Oh yeah, although not a challenge, this is also a belated birthday card for my dad. He was a forestry major and is a woodworker so trees are usually a safe bet with him :)
Purple Peony This is my card for the following challenges:
- CC227-Lavendar Lace, Barely Banana, Going Gray, Black and White - it's hard to tell in the photo but the white layer is stamped with a canvas stamp in barely banana ink. Also the flower was colored with a white gel pen.
- SC237-layout challenge
- IC189-inspiration from TracyPorter.com - Here's the bags I was inspired by. Mixed it up a bit to meet the color challenge but liked the white gel pen coloring (but was my hand tired after all that!)
- Another "oh yeah", although my mom already guessed, I was planning to use this for my parents' wedding anniversay which is 8/15...unless I come up with something else by then...hum
Okay, so that's my creations for this past weekend. Not sure I'll get to post any next weekend as I'm planning to paint my office/craft/guest bedroom (seems like a lot of people are doing that lately!). Anyway, my materials will be all piled in the middle of the room and not sure when I'll get it all put away. Wish me luck! :)