Welcome to another fabulous Wednesday at 365 Cards!! After the last few weeks of challenging challenges, this one is pretty easy...well, at least I thought so! :) Every once in awhile I get inspired to get out the punches and make something with them. On Splitcoast Stampers (and I'm sure other places), it's called "punch art". So with graduation coming up I was inspired to create a wise owl (based on various inspiration pieces on SCS - do a search for "punch art owl" and you'll see what I was inspired by) and as Pam said "save the date" cards don't have to be just for weddings. I made this one for a graduation party...which are HUGH deals here in Hawaii. So here's the rest of the card...
As you can see, I changed mine to a "save the day" card so that my sentiment and all would rhyme!! I love when that happens! :)
Okay, so here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y is for Yellow
2. BasicGrey Challenges - Blue, Gold, White + one Basic Grey item: that's fabulous June Bug paper behind the owl
3. CardPatterns - sketch
4. Die Cuts R Us Design Team - add one earth/nature related embellishment: love me some hemp twine!
5. One stop Craft challenge - Things with Wings
6. Other Lovlies - Embellishments
7. Paper Cutz Challenge - tag(s)
8. Polka Doodles - animal images
9. Scrap Creations – Going Grey Challenge - 3 embellishments: got twine/ribbon, button, and brad
Well, I hope this inspires you to give the "Save the Date" challenge a try and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!