Aloha and E Komo Mai to another edition of Magical Monday at There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes! This week's challenge uses the super cute image "Merry Wishes" by Nina and is set by Nilla. She wants us to use any shades of Blue/green/white (Make these colors the main theme for your project). Gotta admit I love this combo and got to use some of my favorite SU! colors (soft sky and kiwi kiss) to make this one! Sponged the sky and grass with those colors, colored the sheep with Prismacolor markers, did some white fun flocking on the body of the sheep, popped up his/her head and the balloon, and stickled the balloon. I erased the hat streamers and balloon string before printing and then added them back in with blue raffia cord. I also drew in a little heart shaped nose as I thought s/he needed one! I really went overboard with the inside on this one but like how it turned out:
Here's some other challenges for this one:
1. Clean & Simple - layout
2. digital tuesday challenge - blue and white plus one other colour of your choice + digi
3. Everything but the kitchen sink - String (missed the deadline on this one)
4. Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - “bought it use it”: I bought that large scallop punch a while ago and finally used it!
5. Hand Full of Stamps - Digi It
6. Quixotic Challenges - The Joys of Spring
7. Raise the Bar - Let's Spring for It!
8. Res-Q Challenge - 3 from a list of things: I used blue, dies, punch, spring, and square on this one (I'm not sure I totally understood this challenge so if I didn't get it, please let me know) :)
9. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - 3 from a list of things: I used diecuts, sponging, and digi
10. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - Birthday card or gift
Thanks for stopping by again on this Magical Monday and can't wait to see what you all come up with! You could win 2 FREE imgaes from the Paper Cupcakes store!