365 Cards challenge which is a color scheme.
Sister Stamps...not sure if you can buy it on-line as I get mine at the local Ben Franklin Crafts store. So here's some other challenges for this one:
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - anything goes
2. By The Cute And Girly - Christmas Girls
3. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - cute
4. Mami Doodles: Digital Stamps - Christmas
5. Speedy the Cat’s Friends Challenge - favorite technique: mine is coloring with copics
6. Paper Pretties - non traditional Christmas colors
7. pile it on - traditional Christmas
8. Really Reasonable Ribbon - CAS Christmas + ribbon
9. Saturday Challenge - Spots and Stripes
10. the sweetest thing... - sketch
11. Totally Gorjuss - Christmas Traditions
12. Wags ‘n Whiskers - Christmas Themed
Next up is my sample for this week's D2D Delightful Inspiration Saturday challenge which is "baby."
I went a little funky on the colors for this one and I think it would be cute for a boy or girl! The image "Bearing Gifts" is really probably supposed to be a birthday image but I think it's perfect for a welcome baby card too! I colored the image with my copics and even used my brand new Copic ABS-1 system to airbrush the background...LOVE IT!! I also blinged the heck out of this one...trying to use up some of those rhinestones I've had around for years (I went through a bling buying phase a few years ago and need to use them up). Here's the other challenges for this one:
1. 4 Crafty Chicks - baby-themed
2. BasicGrey Challenges - mix 'n' match: the patterned papers are from Lime Rickey and Sugar Rush
3. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - digital image
4. digital tuesday challenge - cute and cuddly + digi
5. Eat Sleep Stamp - sketch
6. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - try something new: using my ABS was brand new!
7. iCopic color challenge - backgrounds
8. OLLCB - bings: ribbon, diecut, sparkle
9. Stamps R Us - bling it on
10. The ABC Challenge - D for Dazzle
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with!