365 Cards! Today's challenge is to use the 2 P's that Pam picked which are Pet and Pink and add one more of your own. For mine I first picked "Patterned Paper" and then I noticed that two of my patterned papers have "Polka dots" so that fits too!!
Anyway, a little about my card...it's for Malie (my puppy) to give her Auntie Kate for letting her stay with her all day Sunday! This weekend I took the initial Copic and the Intermediate Copic certification courses with Marianne Walker!! So fabulous but a lot of information for such a short time...Sunday's class was 9am-8pm!!! I couldn't leave Malie at home all alone for that long so she went to her Auntie Kate's house all day! Thank you Auntie Kate!
And can I say how much I love this My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 6x6 paper!! I went a little crazy combining all these wonderful patterns...of course this was after hearing Marianne instruct on Sunday that using more than one patterned paper at a time was probably too much! Oh well, when I go over the top, I really go over!!
So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - stitches (real or faux): the "stitching around the image and the circle panel was done with paper piercer and brown marker
2. Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - anything goes
3. City Crafter Challenge Blog - thank you
4. Craft your passion challenges - anything goes + brown
5. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - floral frenzy
6. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - anything goes
7. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG - paper piercing
8. Creative Card Crew - thankful
9. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - anything goes + digi
10. iCopic color challenge - thankful
11. Incy Wincy Designs - stitching
12. Meljens Design Team and Challenge - Brads: the paw print in the middle of the flower is a brad
13. Mojo Monday - sketch
14. OLLCB - Stitching (faux or real)
15. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - use a digi
16. pile it on - give thanks
17. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - paper piecing
18. SEW MANY CHALLENGES - background papers (at least 2)
19. The ABC Challenge - C for Crochet Flowers
20. The Crafty Pad - paper piecing
21. Totally Stampalicious - anything goes
22. TotallyPaperCrafts - stitching (real or faux)
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what yo come up with!