Tuesday, November 8, 2011

365 Cards - Day 254 - 3 P's

Aloha and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday at 365 Cards! Today's challenge is to use the 2 P's that Pam picked which are Pet and Pink and add one more of your own. For mine I first picked "Patterned Paper" and then I noticed that two of my patterned papers have "Polka dots" so that fits too!!

Anyway, a little about my card...it's for Malie (my puppy) to give her Auntie Kate for letting her stay with her all day Sunday! This weekend I took the initial Copic and the Intermediate Copic certification courses with Marianne Walker!! So fabulous but a lot of information for such a short time...Sunday's class was 9am-8pm!!! I couldn't leave Malie at home all alone for that long so she went to her Auntie Kate's house all day! Thank you Auntie Kate!

And can I say how much I love this My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose 6x6 paper!! I went a little crazy combining all these wonderful patterns...of course this was after hearing Marianne instruct on Sunday that using more than one patterned paper at a time was probably too much! Oh well, when I go over the top, I really go over!!

So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - stitches (real or faux): the "stitching around the image and the circle panel was done with paper piercer and brown marker
2. Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - anything goes
3. City Crafter Challenge Blog - thank you
4. Craft your passion challenges - anything goes + brown
5. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - floral frenzy
6. Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - anything goes
7. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG - paper piercing
8. Creative Card Crew - thankful
9. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - anything goes + digi
10. iCopic color challenge - thankful
11. Incy Wincy Designs - stitching
12. Meljens Design Team and Challenge - Brads: the paw print in the middle of the flower is a brad
13. Mojo Monday - sketch
14. OLLCB - Stitching (faux or real)
15. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - use a digi
16. pile it on - give thanks
17. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - paper piecing
18. SEW MANY CHALLENGES - background papers (at least 2)
19. The ABC Challenge - C for Crochet Flowers
20. The Crafty Pad - paper piecing
21. Totally Stampalicious - anything goes
22. TotallyPaperCrafts - stitching (real or faux)

Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what yo come up with!
Aloha,

24 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...

Wow! New computer and I'm the first to comment - what a wonderful Wednesday this is!
I love this card for Auntie Kate. Perfect color combo and I do believe your 'mix' of PP is perfect and doesn't take away from your image at all. Even if the little puppy doesn't look like my Gran' Puppy it does remind me of her making a claim on her bed! So cute and so glad to be back in blogger world!
Love, SAM aka MOM

Ann Whitfield said...

This is fabulous Kim! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Ros said...

I love this ... such a fabulous image ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

A Time to Design said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Hazel said...

Love the bright papers and the cute image alongside that super little crochet flower. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Joanie said...

Love the colours on this card. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Janette said...

Love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, adorable image and those papers are gorgeous...thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Dawn said...

Lovely Project, lot's to look at there!
Thanks for linking up to the paper piecing Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this card! Your paw print in the crochet flower is wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. I hope we will see your lovely work again on the 15th.

Rae Anne said...

Baby Kim (I love your avatar!), your mix of colors and patterns is so fun, fresh, and fabulous! Seriously, this is just the best project I've seen all day! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps this week! :D MWAH!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute.. I just love the image and the papers you used.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the papers you used.


Thank you for joining our USE BRADS challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~
** Check out my blog candy **

Shan said...

Your card is so super adorable and I love the papers you used. Thank you for joining us this week for our anything goes + brown Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Hope you are having a wonderful week and good luck.

Shannin

Wendi said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card fab papers and I love the flower
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Lorraine said...

Proper cute that is. Love your papers. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Jenn said...

Very cute card, I love that image and the paper is beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges!

earthspirit927 said...

OMG your image is just to adorable:) Thanks for Joining us this week at Craft your Passions Anythings + Brown Challenge. Have a great weekend:)

Melissa
expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com

Shirley said...

How cute is that dog! Your card is so pretty and has a quilt feeling to it too!

Chris said...

that image is adorable, it put a smile on my face and your card is just sweet.
I got a bed like that for my doggy. He doesn't sleep in (but my cat does occasionally), he likes to pick it up and carry it around.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It On.

Made by Mandy said...

What a great card, love how bright and colourful it is :) I must break the rules as well as I tend to use more than 1 patterned paper, oh well LOL

Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

cnelson said...

This is so adorable! Thank you so much for joining with us at CCCB!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!!! Great job coloring too!