Tuesday, November 22, 2011

365 Cards - Day 268 - Fun with Food

Aloha and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday with 365 Cards! Today's challenge is call "Fun with Food" and Pam wants to see you use an image of food and to have the name of that food in the sentiment. Fortunately I had this fabulous hostess set from SU! call "Comfort Food." I went for a set of sample cards because I couldn't just pick one from this set! I used several of the same patterns of paper from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious pad. Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for each of these!

"I loaf you"
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - let it sparkle!
2. Alota Rubber Stamps - dots
3. Raise the Bar - time to feast (food)
4. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - kraft cardstock
5. Sketches by Carly - sketch

"Milk It"
1. CCEE Stampers - 2 die cuts/punches: the image is cut out and matted with die cuts
2. Lollipop Crafts - anything goes
3. One Crazy Stamper - food or drink
4. pile it on - anything with "P": my "P" is purple!
5. The Sweet Stop - sketch
6. My Time To Craft Challenge - under the weather (get well)

"Donut be sad"
1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - A really sweetie
2. CardPatterns - sketch
3. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - anything goes
4. Tuesday Throwdown - lots of circles

Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving (or just Thursday wherever you are!)!
Aloha,

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, these are so cute. Makes me want to eat something sweet. TFS

STAMPING SAM said...

"Orange" you just the sweetest card maker ever! I "donut" how you keep coming up with so many fantastic designs considering your busy work schedule! I "loaf" you more and more each day and can't wait till our visit with you!
Love, SAM aka MOM

Joanie said...

Such a sweet card! Love all the detail, fab.

Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

Marjo said...

Yummy, Yummylicious cards! Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT
xoxo Marjo

Kristine said...

very cute card set!! Love the puns *Ü* Your "loaf you" is perfect with Carly's sketch, and love your color scheme! Thanks for playing at SKETCHES BY CARLY!!

Biggan said...

Love your combination of paper! Thanks for joining us at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!

Hugs
Birgit

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such sweet cards Kim. Love the pie and donut images. The papers are so pretty and the ribbons are perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

~*Joni said...

Wow Kim! I think you've outdone yourself with this sweet little display! I love all the food and patterns, the color scheme is gorgeous. Hug Hawaii for me! :)
Thank you for joining in on our food challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Kristii said...

What a cute little card set!!! I love each and every one! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns this week!!!

Bee said...

Congratulations, your lovely pink breast cancer butterfly card has won the 55th Bee Crafty challenge.
Pop over to the blog to check it out them to the shop to choose your two digis as a prize, let me know your choices at mail@artisangroup.org.uk

Bee x