365 Cards! Today's challenge is call "Fun with Food" and Pam wants to see you use an image of food and to have the name of that food in the sentiment. Fortunately I had this fabulous hostess set from SU! call "Comfort Food." I went for a set of sample cards because I couldn't just pick one from this set! I used several of the same patterns of paper from the Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious pad. Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for each of these!
"I loaf you"
1. 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - let it sparkle!
2. Alota Rubber Stamps - dots
3. Raise the Bar - time to feast (food)
4. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - kraft cardstock
5. Sketches by Carly - sketch
1. CCEE Stampers - 2 die cuts/punches: the image is cut out and matted with die cuts
2. Lollipop Crafts - anything goes
3. One Crazy Stamper - food or drink
4. pile it on - anything with "P": my "P" is purple!
5. The Sweet Stop - sketch
6. My Time To Craft Challenge - under the weather (get well)
"Donut be sad"
1. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - A really sweetie
2. CardPatterns - sketch
3. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - anything goes
4. Tuesday Throwdown - lots of circles
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving (or just Thursday wherever you are!)!