365 Cards and D2D!! Today's challenge at 365 Cards is to make a card with a nautical theme and I thought this image (Quiet Sunset) from Faith at D2D was perfect. I colored it up on watercolor paper with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. The DSP is SU! Bella Bleu and the hardware is also SU! The knot is supposed to be a heart...not sure I quite got it there but you can find the tutorial for it here. Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Challenge up your life - thank you
2. Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - thank you
3. Sketches by Carly - sketch
4. The Crafty Pad - something for the boys
5. Totally Stampalicious - Masculine
6. CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by again and I also wanted to let you know that this will be my last sample as a member of the D2D team. I love Faith's images and being on the DT has been great but as we all find sometime we need to take a break and recoup...that's where I find myself. I still plan to play along and hopefully will be back on the team some day so it's "so long for now..."