D2D challenge that I'm hosting which is "Winter (or any) Flowers"! The image is called "Hand Picked" and I thought it was a poinsettia but now I think it probably is some other kind of flower! Oh well, it was fun to color with those trusty Copics! Almost everything else on this card is from Stampin' Up...the DSP is last year's Candy Cane Christmas, the ribbon is from last year's Christmas bundle and the sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set (thanks to my FABulous SU! demonstrator, Mom, for all the materials!). Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Thank you
2. Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - anything goes
3. CES challenges - anything goes
4. INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGES - anything goes
5. Karens Doodles Challenge Blog - spots and stripes
6. Simply Create Too - Layers, Layers and more Layers
7. Stamps R Us - anything goes (or what you got for Christmas)
8. the sweetest thing... - sketch
9. CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS - with thanks
Also I thought I post the Christmas card that my mom and I made this year to send to family and friends. Actually in our rush to get them done, we sent them all (40!!) out without taking a picture but I've gotten two back for address issues so I busted one out and took a picture! The palm tree stamp/die, cloud dies, and wave die were all from Taylored Expressions. The Santa and sun is from a D2D stamp (Tropical Christmas). The stocking is a Martha Stewart punch and the sand is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. Oh yeah, the window was cut out and framed with nestabilities. Whew, they were a lot more work then I intended but I love how it turned out...
Thanks Mom for all your help!!