365 Cards and this week we're all doing "pretty pairs"! Mine is Red and Gingham, and although I combined mine, you don't have to! I just had this super cute paper I wanted to use that had both! So the stamps are from SU!'s Valentine Defined, the DSP is Bella Rose (retired) and a "borrowed" crochet flower and brad from a card my mom made me (thanks mom!!)! Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Bearly Mine Challenges - anything goes
2. Crafty Sentiments - Love and romance
3. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - use up my stash: I've had this Bella Rose DSP for awhile
4. Mojo Monday - sketch
5. My Time To Craft Challenge - XOXO hugs and kisses
6. Robyn’s Fetish Challenge - anything goes
7. Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
8. Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes
9. pile it on - anything goes
10. Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog - your choice
Next up is a recycled chow mien noodle can that I made into a "bank" for the Box Tops for Education that I'm collecting. Of course I had to use this super cute D2D image!
1. Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - inspiration photo: I was inspired by the colors
2. Do you Stack up - rainbow of colors
3. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - use a digi
4. Sketches by Carly - sketch: it's kinda hard to see but I was inspired by this sketch!
5. Stamp-n-doodle - anything goes
6. The Pink Elephant - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you come up with!