I got the sentiment from my Aunt who asked for several cards with it. She left all other details up to me! Fun! I'm also using this for several challenges:
- CAS26 - Stitching -- the X's are stitched with embroidery thread (brings back my days of counted cross stitching)
- WT230 - Just Pleat it -- the green paper is folded in box pleats...
- CC229 - Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Appricot Appeal, and Neutral color
- SC228 -
I'm on a Hawaiian kick so here's another version of a hula dancer. Finally got my Cricut to work so this is all cut with it and the Life Is A Beach catridge. The sentiment was printed directly on the cardstock using a "bamboo" font, which is hard to see in the pic. The flowers were cut out of the green and then I used the centers of the cutouts to fill in the white space. The green is popped up on dimensionals so there's a bit of depth, again hard to see in the pic. This one is also used for several challenges:
- CC230 - Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral (optional), and White (optional)
- SC239 -
- LSC231 - A challenge to DIE for!