Here's sending a big welcome to another edition of Magial Monday at There's Magic in the Air with Paper Cupcakes. It was so great seeing all of your creations last week and I can't wait to see what you do with this week's image by Nina and fun challenge by Nilla of "distressing"!! As you can see I distressed several of the layers on my card front and even crumpled up the punched flowers to make them look distressed too! While not on purpose, I think my Fun Flock covered bear also looks a bit "distressed" as I just couldn't get his fur on evenly...UGH! Oh well, looks kinda like the teddy bear I had growing up with it's worn out places of fur :) Kind of a fun embellishment in the balloon. I erased the shamrock balloon that Nina had drawn and instead added this fun shamrock layered sticker. Oh and here's the inside! I tried the Pop-Up Twirl Card at SCS which required some modification as I wanted to make mine square and I had trouble with the buttons on the end of the skewer. So I hammered and glued some snap eyelets onto the ends and it's worked pretty well so far.
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Springtime: When I think of St. Patty's Day I think of SPRING!
2. Challenge up your Life - Sketch plus colour combo of green & yellow
3. Crafty Creations Challenges - Stitching
4. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - 3 x Different patterned papers, 2 x different ribbons, 2 x flowers: OK I used 3 flowers, but pretty close...
5. Incy Wincy Designs - PUNCH IT OUT: Those flowers are a punch and the sentiment on the front is punched and layered with punches
6. Lexi’s Creations - Spotted or striped: Got both of these in my DSP
7. Little Paper Shop - distressing
8. Lots To Do - Use a machine: I used a sewing machine and cuttlebug
9. My Time to Craft challenge - Green plus one: My plus one was yellow (but had to throw in a couple of neutrals with the white and kraft too!)
10. Paper Sundaes - distress your cards or altered paper project
11. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Check This Out - gingham or checks: one of my DSP (the green one) has a grid pattern that I thought looked like checks
12. Saturday Spotlight - Mess Around (distressing with ink, tearing edges, wrinkling card stock, etc)
13. SophistiCat Challenge Blog - Stitching
14. Stamp Something - A Touch of Spring: My interpretation is the colors and image
15. Stamp with fun - Stitch
16. The Pink Elephant - Ribbon
17. Your Next Stamp - Spring Colours: green and yellow
Thanks for coming by and checking out my creation! Hope to see what you come up with too!