This last week was spent catching up on stuff for my "real" job so I was super excited to get to play this weekend!!! I started out thinking I wasn't going to do another Valentine's Day card, but after looking through a number of challenges, it seemed that was the way to go!!! I recently found this blog (Free Digital Stamps) by the owner of Stretch 'n Bubbles. Through there I found the image above (see link below directly to it). I modified the original image on the left by flipping it, cropping and erasing the eyelashes to make it look more like a boy! I'm submitting it for the following challenges:
1. 365 Cards Day 339 - Love is in the Air (include the word "love" in your sentiment): the BG Sugar Rush paper has the word "love" on it, but see the pic below for the sentiment which also has it in it...
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - N is for...Anything New: The Sugar Rush paper is new, as is the digital image of the birds (It's a free image from Pink Petticoat, find it here)3. BasicGrey Challenges - Sketch + one BG item: I got a bunch here with pp from the Sugar Rush collection, I did modify the sketch a bit but I think you can still see it :)
4. Bee Crafty - Romantic/loving theme + digital image
5. By The Cute And Girly - Love
6. Charisma Cardz Challenges - Love
7. C.R.A.F.T - Valentines/Love
8. Crafty Creations Challenges - Use "wings" on your project
9. Crazy 4 Challenges - "Be My Valentine"
10. Creative Belli Blog - Ribbon
11. Creative Card Crew - Valentine's
12. Dare you to digi stamp Friday - Hearts/Valentines + digi
13. Delightful Sketches & Challenges - "Love"
14. Die Cuts R Us - Use the colors of the Basic Grey Sugar Rush buttons to create a project: I went one better and used the actual paper! :)
15. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Hearts: although they're small, there are hearts on the image and the papers (the green one even has itty bitty hearts!)
16. Gingersnap Creations - Romance
17. Hand Full of Stamps - You animal (use an animal)
18. Humble Pie Stamps - Love theme
19. Jacksonbelle embellishments - Buttons, Bows, Brads...oh my! (use any combo, 1 or all 3): I got brads for my "flower" centers and althouh not technically a bow, I got a pretty fab knot going on! :)
20. lili of the valley - Valentines
21. Magical Crafts Fortnightly - Valentine's
22. Other Lovlies - Sweet! (interpret any way you choose): I interpreted it as "sweet" love birds :)
23. Paper Sundaes - Valentines
24. PaperPlay Challenges - Love
25. Papertake Weekly Challenge - Love actually
26. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Valentine/Love
27. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - things...with wings
28. SophistiCat Challenge Blog - Love
29. Stamp Something - "Love somthings"
30. Stampin' for the Weekend - Valentines themed
31. The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Love
Here's the inside...
My mojo was still flowing after completing this one so I did another to enter into the monthly Mojo challenge prize drawing. Here it is...
So this one is for those that wanted a "non-traditional" valentine's! I think I'll give it to my dad since he's such handy guy! :) So here's where else this one will go to:
1. 2RedBananas - Behind the Scenes (create your own stamped background): the tools are stamped randomly to make the background
2. 365 Cards Day 342 - That's familiar (use full image on front and partial on inside): see pic below to see how I used part of the tape measure...
3. Catch the Bug - Create an item that uses non-traditional valentine colors (no pink/red)
4. Crafty Ann - metallic
5. La-La Land Crafts Blog - Use hearts: I stamped those little bitty hearts around the scallop circle... :)
6. Lots To Do - Backgrounds (do what you like...): see #1
7. Mojo Monday - #125 (sketch)
8. One stop Craft challenge - Apple Green, Chocolate and Clotted Cream
9. Our Creative Corner - masculine valentine card/project
10. Raise the Bar - Heart to Heart Talk
11. Saturday Spotlight - "teeny tiny": hope those itty bitty hearts count :)
And here's the inside of this one...
Whew...this is getting out of hand...gotta get back to doing one or two challenges per card! At least it makes for quicker posts! hehe! Well, that's it for now!