And I rocked some major challenges for this one!
1. "Just Us Girls" Challenge - Let's go digital (use digital image or paper): This stamp from Mo Manning is a digi! Love it!
3. Challenge up your Life - critter cratters and bling
4. Charisma Cardz Challenges - spots and stripes
5. Crafty Angels - favourite stamp: I love any Mo Manning stamp!
6. Crafty Creations Challenges - Child's play
7. Cupcake Craft Challenges - dazzle us: I tried to get a lot of dazzle, glitter, bling on this one...got the rhinestone hearts, the pink rhinestone brads, the paper has glitter, the scallop edge on the inside is from glitter paper, there are stickles on the hearts in the image, and stardust pen on the top sentiment
8. Cute Card Thursday - anything but a square
9. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - tie it up!: I tied knots with ribbon on the buttons
10. Frosted Designs - glitter: see above
11. Fun with Shapes and more - self-made buttons: I made the button use my SU! buttons #5 die...
12. Hand Full of Stamps - How cute is this!!: I think this image is soooo cute and anything pink is cute too!
13. Meljen’s Designs - sparkle, glitter, bling: see above and the "puppy love" sentiment was a freebie from Meljen!
14. Mojo Monday - sketch: may be kinda hard to see as I spread it over the front and inside :)
15. Mo’s challenge blog - Easel card + Mo's Digital Pencil image: I had a little trouble with this one as I wanted to make a heart but my first draft didn't work the way I needed to...so cut it apart and put it back together for this one!
16. No Time to Stamp - Give it a chance (finish/reuse something that's been discarded for some reason): I colored this image back in February and then never used it for the card I was intending so here it is now!
17. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Ribbon and Bling
18. Saturday Challenge - include a quote: I love the quote on the inside about puppies!
19. Stamp Something - Happy Something: I think both of the characters in the image look SOOOO happy, plus I feel happy just looking at them!
20. Stampin’ Celebration - Inspiration photos
21. Totally Paper Crafts - animal magic
22. Your Next Stamp - buttons
And my puppy wanted to say "aloha!" too!