Aaaaaaloooooohaaaaaaa and E Komo Mai (Welcome) to another Wonderful Wednesday at 365 Cards!!! For today's challenge Pam went easy on us and asked for 3 shades of blue...well, what could I do but water with these FABULOUS tropical images from Digi Kitty?!? The DT got the hula dancers and Aloha word art to use for this week's challenges and I got the Tiki hut from K Andrew's new blog site this past week...thought they all worked together wonderfully! Everything is colored with my Prismacolor markers. I made the raffia "hula skirt" trim. I loosely based the layout on Super Sketchy Sunday...here's a picture of the inside:
I know...I kinda went over the top with the number of images on this one...but I love using anything that represents my adopted home!! So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Crafty Little Place - color inspiration from DeLovely patterned paper
2. ABC challenge - X is for Xtra dimension: I popped the girls up
3. CCEE Stampers - summer card with flowers or floral ribbon: I made those little flowers up in the left corner...
4. Cooking it up with Katie - Make or Alter an embellishment (I made that raffia trim), add some Sparkle (hard to tell but I added rhinestones/brads to the flowers and starburst pen to the centers of the lei flowers, use a Die Cut (cut the tiki image out with a nestie and then rounded the corners)
5. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges - Summertime + digi
6. Delightful Sketches & Challenges - all about summer
7. Die-cut Dreams Challenge Blog - Life's a Beach!
8. digital tuesday challenge - Summertime + digi
9. Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge blog - summer vacation
10. Hand Full of Stamps - Joys of Summer
11. Ooh LaLa Creations - Simply Summer
12. Other Lovlies - flowers
13. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - 2 or more images on project
14. Simple Doodles - Fun in the Sun
15. Speedy the Cat’s Friends at Mark’s Finest Papers - 3 or more flowers on card
16. Stampin’ B’s Design Team - Summer Fun
17. There She Goes - color green + some type of plant
Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much) for stopping by and pomaika'i (good luck) on this week's challenge!