Happy Birthday to the United States of America!! Here's my birthday card to you!! Kinda went crazy with the rhinestones on this one but every once in awhile we all just need to completely bling out a card! So here's the challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Animal Crackers (cards with animals on them): hope a dragon counts ;)
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - J for Jewels: got a few on this one!3. CardPatterns - sketch: I did it in a star shape but other than that tried to keep to the sketch :)
Charisma Cardz Challenges! - Metal Mickey: fabulous big metal star brads from SU!...colored the stars on the front with my copic marker
5. Crafty Ann - shaped easel card: made this star-shaped easel by printing out a star template, tracing and cutting out...hardest part was getting it to stand up!
6. Creative Card Crew - Easel cards
7. Cupcake Inspiration Challenge - inspiration photo (missed the deadline for this one, but wanted to include it anyway!)
8. Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge - Patriotic + Doodle Dragon image
9. Fairy Fun Fridays Challenge blog - Anything goes!
10. For Fun Challenges - Patriotic
11. Frosted Designs - Stars and Stripes, and red, white and blue
12. Lots To Do - Hats or crowns
13. Meljen’s Designs - Red, White, and Blue
14. No Time to Stamp - Star Light, Star Bright (incorporate stars into project)
15. Paper Cutz Challenge - 4th of July
16. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Red, White, Blue
17. Raise the Bar - Colors of your Flag: I even have my flag on there!
18. Scrap Creations – Going Grey Challenge - Americana Theme (for this week's challenge any DP acceptable)
19. Some Odd Girl - Shape Cards
20. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - shaped project
21. Stamp Something - colors of your flag
22. Stampin’ Celebration - inspiration photos
23. ….wee Memories… - red, white, and blue
24. Your Next Stamp - patterned/printed ribbon
Well, that wraps it up for now...hope you have a safe and Happy 4th of July (or just a regular ol'Sunday) wherever you are!