Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday with 365 Cards! I'm writing this post from beautiful Salt Lake City where I met my mom for vacation this past Friday. She's going to the SU! convention tomorrow and I get to lay around and relax! Whew! But I was able to get this card done to share with you today! So today's challenge is to use the theme of "cooking"...well, I got to use this super cute image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps so it was super easy! Can't get much better than a chef bringing you...
a fun birthday cake and birthday greeting! I paper pieced the image and colored the face/hair with Prismacolor Markers. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this creation:
1. BasicGrey Challenges - Gingham + Basic Grey item: I used some paper from the Sugar Rush collection
2. Craftalicious Challenges - birthdays
3. digital tuesday challenge - Happy Birthday + digi
4. Meljen’s Designs - long/tall card (4x9 1/4 in)
5. My Time to Craft challenge - check it out (checked pattern somewhere)
6. One Stitch at a Time - use a digi image
7. Order of the Opus Gluei - What's Cookin', Good Lookin'?
8. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Happy Birthday
9. Raise the Bar - Baked Goodies
10. the sweetest thing… - sketch: although I missed the deadline for this one, I loved the sketch and used it anyway ;)
Thanks for stopping by and hope that you're able to stay cool wherever you are!