Aloha and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday at 365 Cards!! After a week off (thanks mom!) to celebrate our awesome 1000+ followers, I'm rested and rejuvenated to show you my take on today's "Imagine This: Chalkboard" challenge. Also we have a fabulous sponsor with a fabulous name (all Kim's are fabulous, dontcha know?!?) who is offering a fantastic prize of Ippity stamps! Well, I must admit that my Ippity stamp collection is slim (2 stamps that is) so I used the "Thanks" stamp that I used on my last Ippity card! I used some Core*dinations cardstock for my "chalkboard" and sanded it up a bit to get that used chalkboard look. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Cardabilities - sketch
2. Clearly Inspired Challenges sponsored by Clear Dollar Stamps - Thank you themed
3. Cooking it up with Katie - a sketch from somewhere else, some yellow, and a little stitching (faux/real): it may be hard to tell but I embossed a zig-zag stitch patterned down the left side of the card.
4. Critter Sketch Challenge - theme of thank you
6. Double Delight Challenge - embossing: just a touch of this with my faux zig-zag stitch down the left side
7. Drunken Stampers - water: just a little water in the bottle for the flower :)
8. Incy Wincy Designs - distress it: did a little bit on the black core*dinations cs
9. Lexi’s Creations - real/faux stitching: see above10. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - make a scene: well, I tried to create a "cafe" scene...the circle shape is the table with the chalkboard behind it...kinda abstract and simple...but I think it works
11. Stampin’ Celebration - inspiration photos with yellow, black and white: although I missed the deadline for this one, I loved the colors
12. Totally Gorjuss - water: see above
Oh yeah, here's the inside...
Well, I hope you like this simple card and I can't wait to see how you're inspired by chalkboards too!