365 Cards!! Today Pam gave a wonderful theme...western! Can't say I've ever done a card in this style before but I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out. For some reason when I think of the wild west I think of cowboys and bandannas! Not sure why, but once in my head it wouldn't leave...so after searching high and low for the bandannas that my dad leaves at my home...I found a digital bandanna paper on-line (it's the 3rd page on this pdf) so my dad's bandannas were saved! :) I distressed the edges of most of the papers with Tim Holtz vintage paper ink and the image panel was distressed with scissors too. Sentiment was created on the computer and printed. Here's a pic of the inside...pretty simple too.
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - animal crackers
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - S for scallops
3. Artful Inkables - Distressed out
4. Charisma Cardz Challenges! - inspired by a song: "Happy Trails to You" popped into my head...
5. Cowgirl’s Sunday stamp’en challenge - Anything goes
6. Etsy inspired challenge - inspiration from Glamasaurus found here
7. Paper Sundaes - Mixed Mediums: I used copics to color the image and ink to distress the paper
8. Pear Tree Designs - animals
9. the sweetest thing… - sketch
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what wild, wild west things y'all come up with!! Boy howdy it's going to be a boot scootin' good time!