365 Cards!! Today's challenge is "The 3 B's - Boy, Black, and Button". I got to use the super adorable "Surfin' Oliver" stamp from Sparkle Creations and boy did I have fun coloring him!! I'm still in a summer mood (actually it's been kinda warm here in Hawaii, so that's easy to do!) so I went all tropical on this one. Did some more sponging of the background as I did on last week's card too! LOVE IT! So here's the inside:
1. C.R.A.F.T. - Teenagers
2. Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes
3. Let's Ink it Up - use your favorite stamp + a charm: I've had that "surf's up" charm for awhile and so glad to find a great place to use it!
4. One Stitch at a Time - anything goes
5. Paper Playtime - Listen to the Rhythm of the falling rain: well I've got water in the background of the image!
6. pile it on - cute and charming
7. Sunday Sketch and Stamp - sketch
8. The Corrosive Challenge Blog - masking: I masked the image to sponge in the background
Here's an added bonus for today! As you probably know Saturday is World Card Making Day and there is a fabulous blog hop going on at CDAC with some wonderful prizes! And as a new DT member for Delightful Inspiration blog for Designed 2 Delight Digi Stamps I have created a special project for one of the challenges at our CDAC group. I used the Freebie that Faith posted on CDAC on Saturday and made a small box from a template I got from My Time Made Easy (find it here).
I added the "where you're planted" part to the sentiment...it just fit as I made this a box to give packets of seeds!
Super easy and quick to make! Hope you hop on by on Saturday for the blog hop and all the fun at CDAC! See you then!