Friday, October 1, 2010

D2D WCMD Blog Hop

E Komo Mai (welcome) to the next stop on the Designed2Delight Designer's World Card Making Day Blog Hop!! You should've landed on here from Debbiedee's blog. If not, be sure to jump back to Faith's blog to start at the beginning. Grab some paper as you'll be collecting "letters" to a great prize and you might even find some freebies along the way!! The letters you find will spell out a special code that will get you a free Dollar Delight digi stamp from the Designed2Delight digi stamp store. How can you pass that up! You could even get the cute "Hoot" stamp I used on my card above! How FUN!! If you'd like directions to make this card, just download the project sheet below and you're on way to a great time!


Okay, so now for your letter...which is...U

Now your next stop on the hop is Pat and I know she has a super cute project for you!!

Oh yeah, and don't forget to stop by the Designed2Delight CDAC forum for some more WCMD FUN and PRIZES, with an exclusive discount for members only! You can check out my Anything but a Card project for one of those challenges using another of Faith's wonderful digital images. See my post about here.
I like to finish the inside of my cards too, so here's a picture of this one...a great way to use some of those scraps!
Now get your hop on to Pat!
Aloha,

22 comments:

Sarah said...

So pretty! That owl is way too cute and I love the fact that you design the inside of your card as well.
xxx
Sarah

Thea said...

Love your project. Thanks for the instruction sheet!

STAMPING SAM said...

Whooooo loves you? Well, I can answer that! It's me! Your MOMMY! What a darling owl and great sentiment to go with it, Love the winking eye! Well, that's all for now, need to get 'hopping' to the CDAC with everyone else! Talk to you later, Love, SAM aka MOM

Kathy said...

This is too cute! I love the scalloped edges and the dsp you used. The inside of the card is beautiful too.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful job! I just love the owl! Love the inside of your card as well, I am always so excited to finish the outside of my cards that I tend to forgot to finish the inside! TFS!

Chaosmaus said...

Great Owl Card with nice colours.

Anonymous said...

Morning Kim!
Great card.
Love your coloring...
em

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Beautiful card Kim, you did a fabulous job!
Kathie xx

Marlene Diefendorf said...

I Love your card and the owl is tooo cuuute! Finnishing the inside of the card gives that extra touch. Thanks for reminding me to do this more often.

Tink said...

TOO CUTE!

Jennifer Scull said...

those scallops just make this card perfect!

Kristine said...

What a HOOT!! Love your CaUTE card!! That DP is so perfect for this owl and for Fall--LOVE IT! Love the inside as well and am sooo loving these project sheets. How FUN! Great hop *Ü*

Pat said...

Cute owl, Kim! I love the way you finished the inside of your card.

DQ said...

Cute card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! Love your owl card!

Sherrie Conner said...

Awesome Kim!! Great project! Happy WCMD! :)

Gail said...

love the card!! cute owl..tfs..loves ya

Linda said...

What a cute little owl...your card is beautiful inside and out!!

Jane said...

Hi Kim,
I love your owl card. The inside is great too!!!

Annette said...

Love the card, thank you for the project sheet :-)

Annette

Jenn Zeeb said...

love the owl, thanks for the directions

Lola said...

Aloha! This is just gorgeous and I really need to do the insides too...such a nice touch.