365 Cards! Today Pam went easy on me and gave me "Imagine This: Palm Trees" challenge. That's it, just be inspired by anything palm trees! Easy peasy, lemon squeezey! Love it! Since this was Stampin Up! week I used some tropical themed papers and stamps from this summer's mini catalog. Sorry you can no longer purchase it but there is a current holiday mini catalog that has some more awesome stuff! It helps that I have a mom that's a Stampin Up! demonstrator now, I get a great discount!! ;) So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - food and drinks: well you can drink what in the coconut and then eat the coconut :)
2. Charisma Cardz Challenges - more than one fold: may be hard to tell but this is a triangle trifold card
3. Craft Your Days Away Challenge - 1 circle (at least), 2 papers, and 3 ribbons
4. Crafty Cardmakers - fancy folds
5. Eat Sleep Stamp - sketch: well, my card is very loosely based on this sketch...
6. Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
7. Paper Romance Challenges - at least 3 buttons
8. Pear Tree Designs - free for all
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your palm tree inspired creations!