Tuesday, October 19, 2010

365 Cards - Day 234 - Imagine This: Palm Trees

Aaaaaaaloooooooha and E Komo Mai (Welcome) to another warm Wednesday at 365 Cards! Today Pam went easy on me and gave me "Imagine This: Palm Trees" challenge. That's it, just be inspired by anything palm trees! Easy peasy, lemon squeezey! Love it! Since this was Stampin Up! week I used some tropical themed papers and stamps from this summer's mini catalog. Sorry you can no longer purchase it but there is a current holiday mini catalog that has some more awesome stuff! It helps that I have a mom that's a Stampin Up! demonstrator now, I get a great discount!! ;) So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - food and drinks: well you can drink what in the coconut and then eat the coconut :)
2. Charisma Cardz Challenges - more than one fold: may be hard to tell but this is a triangle trifold card
3. Craft Your Days Away Challenge - 1 circle (at least), 2 papers, and 3 ribbons
4. Crafty Cardmakers - fancy folds
5. Eat Sleep Stamp - sketch: well, my card is very loosely based on this sketch...
6. Paper Cutz Challenge - anything goes
7. Paper Romance Challenges - at least 3 buttons
8. Pear Tree Designs - free for all

Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your palm tree inspired creations!
Aloha,

17 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...

I'm the first! I'm the first! Only because of your dad's snoring!

Well, you wrote be inspired by palm trees, I could only think of palm trees! But looking at your card something else came to mind, but horror of horror, I don't have a stamp (or a digi) of it! I will try to find something that works...but can't tell you now what it is! Have a great day Baby Kim! Love, SAM aka MOM

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

Fab card hunni, thanks so much for joining us this week and PTD, hugs Aly xxx

Doreen said...

Fabulous card love the ribbon.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

Megs said...

I love this card!!

Donna said...

Ohh... I love the colours on your beautiful card. Wonderful design for our recipe challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at CYDA this time.
Donna x

Tracy said...

I agree with Megs ♥ this!! I want to drink a drink like this on a beach with tons of palm trees! LOL! Your color choices are so fun. And I do like what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

Hugs,
Tracy

Helene said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us over at PTD and good luck!

Lou x

Sandy Ang said...

Love the colour combo on your card !

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Kim, I love the yummy colour combo and fab LO.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Recipe' challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

Lola said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors! BTW - ur little doggie is a cutie!

Marie said...

Nice Card!
Thank you for your participation in Alota Rubber Stamps "October Fest" Challenge.

Susie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck x

Anonymous said...

Love the zingy colours.Great card.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D

Mary Lou said...

MMmmm Kim!! Cool card --I want to go on vacation:)
Great take on the recipe challenge at CYDA
Hugz

~Tammy~ said...

Love this! This caught my eye! I have this paper, but I have yet to use! Warm Aloha!

Sarah said...

Oh wow Kim, what a stunning card! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx