Sweet 'n Sassy stamps which I thought went really well with the fuzzy hearts! Here's a picture of the inside that finishes the sentiment on the front...
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - die cutting/punches: not only where the hearts originally die cut from the carpet (guess I can't claim credit for that though), the picture corners and edge on the inside were cut with punches
2. allsorts challenge blog - spot and stripes: the stripes are obvious, but it may be harder to see that the green paper is actually dotted and I added glitter to those too!
3. Bee Crafty - Christmas + digi image
4. clean&simple - sketch
5. Crafty Cardmakers - do something with a digital image other than print and color: I paper pieced the image and popped up the mouse's face
6. Crafty Creations Challenges - red, brown, and green
7. Creative Card Crew - punches: see above
8. Delightful challenges - It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
10. digital tuesday challenge - non-crafting item + digi: see above
11. Mami Doodles: Digital Stamps - thanksgiving and Christmas cards
12. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - any celebration
13. Other Lovelies – Thoughtful Thursdays - letter H: Hearts
14. pile it on - holiday card using red/white/green + something soft: think my pieces of carpet are pretty soft!
15. Simon Says Challenge - punch'em: see above
16. The Crafty Pad - Christmas theme
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you find around the house to use on your card!