Boo! (did I scare ya?!?) Well, I hope not too much ;) because I want you to check out my card for this week's to another wonderful Wednesday at 365 Cards! Today's challenges is a color scheme which is very Halloweeny in my opinion. It almost perfectly matched the Basic Gray Eerie paper, just had to add a bit of yellow in the treat bag! I got to use the adorable DracuTy image from Character Cafe! Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - sparkle and shine: hard to tell but all the black paper is actually glitter paper and I sprayed the green circle with vanilla smooch for just a bit more sparkly shine!
2. ABC challenge - E is for Easel card
3. BasicGrey Challenges - sparkle + Basic Gray item: see above
4. By The Cute And Girly - spooky
5. City Crafter Challenge - hooray for the holidays
6. Cooking it up with Katie - use a digi, add some yellow, finish with a little sparkle: I missed this one, but it fits!
7. Cowgirl’s Sunday stamp’en challenge - anything goes
8. Delightful Challenges - purple, green, black
9. For Fun Challenges - use something never used before: This is the first time I've used the triangle punch
10. I did it creations Challenge blog - spooky
11. If the Shoe Fits…- orange
12. Incy Wincy Designs - sparkly glitter: see above
13. Inspirational Card Sketches - sketch: this is actually the sketch from two weeks ago, but I saved it as I've wanted to a banner for awhile now!
14. Lexi’s Creations - spooky
15. One Stitch at a Time - spooky Halloween cards
16. Ooh LaLa Creations - nothing floral
17. Order of the Opus Gluei - Halloween
18. Other Lovlies - Thoughtful Thursday - the letter E: Easel
19. Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Swirley Swirls: embossed on the green circle
20. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - anything goes
21. Saturday Challenge - Easel Cards
22. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - open
23. Stamp Something - something to celebrate: I'm celebrating Halloween!
24. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - punch it out: used punches on the banner, the circles on the base, and border punch on the base
25. The Crafty Pad - spooky
26. The Pink Elephant - childhood: dressing up for Halloween is my childhood theme on this :)
27. The Townscrapper - Halloween
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your color scheme cards!