Well, "Happy Fall Y'all!" Here's my take on this week's Delightful Inspiration by Designed2Delight Digi Stamps image "Scarecrow Teddy." I used some other elements of the complete set that's available at the D2D store. Check it out here. Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. BasicGrey Challenges - Autumn/Harvest Time + BG item: my patterned paper is from the Indian Summer paper pack
2. colourQ - Basic Black, River Rock, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, and Vanilla
3. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG - pumpkins
4. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - manly with a fall connection: this may a little too cute for a man, but oh well!
5. Daring Cardmakers - Autumn leaves: kinda hard to see but my patterned paper is a leaf print
6. Double Delight Challenges - twine or raffia: I've got both on this one!
7. Easy Craft Projects - Challenges - Autumn or Fall
8. Sketches by Carly - sketch
9. Stamp Something - digi something
10. Stampin' for the Weekend - Halloween/Fall
11. Stampin' Royalty - Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons
12.The Wild Flower Patch - twine
Thanks for stopping by...hopefully I'll get some other cards done tomorrow. Well, I need to get some more done, just a matter of when! :)