Saturday, October 23, 2010

Not So "Beary" Scarey Scarecrow

Well, "Happy Fall Y'all!" Here's my take on this week's Delightful Inspiration by Designed2Delight Digi Stamps image "Scarecrow Teddy." I used some other elements of the complete set that's available at the D2D store. Check it out here. Here's some other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. BasicGrey Challenges - Autumn/Harvest Time + BG item: my patterned paper is from the Indian Summer paper pack
2. colourQ  - Basic Black, River Rock, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, and Vanilla
3. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG  - pumpkins
4. Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - manly with a fall connection: this may a little too cute for a man, but oh well!
5. Daring Cardmakers - Autumn leaves: kinda hard to see but my patterned paper is a leaf print
6. Double Delight Challenges - twine or raffia: I've got both on this one!
7. Easy Craft Projects - Challenges  - Autumn or Fall
8. Sketches by Carly - sketch
9. Stamp Something - digi something
10. Stampin' for the Weekend - Halloween/Fall
11. Stampin' Royalty - Ribbons, ribbons, ribbons
12.The Wild Flower Patch - twine
Thanks for stopping by...hopefully I'll get some other cards done tomorrow. Well, I need to get some more done, just a matter of when! :)
Aloha,

13 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Kim, I think it's just a perfect guy card. Love how you have that beary bear checking out the crow. thank you for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Sudha said...

Cute and sweet work.

Heather said...

A fabulous card Kim, love the cute image, great colouring and that raffia mat is sensational!!

Thanks so much for joining us in the Basic Grey challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Lynda said...

Fabulous card and image. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

STAMPING SAM said...

Oh, what a great card! And you beat me! Surprise! Just kidding, guess I should have cleaned the house more yesterday so I could multi-task and 'compose' my card while working :( Oh well, best get to it! Talk to you later. Love, SAM aka MOM

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card, Kim! This is just too cute. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing the ColourQ Challenge this week!

Denise said...

This is just adorable. Your coloring is perfect. Great layout and beautiful colors. Nicely done!
Thanks for playing along this week with Stampin' Royalty.

Mummylade said...

What a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Maria Matter said...

Totally adorable Kim!!
thanks for joining in with Creaitve Belli!
hugs!

Erin... said...

so sweet!
Thanks for sharing your digi with us at Stamp Something this week! Hope to see you again soon!

Kathy W. said...

Very cute card. I like the scene you created with these images. Thanks for playing with us at Double Delight Challenges:)

Kristine said...

Hi Kim! This is FABULOUS! Love how you added the rafia--it's so perfect for this image. THanks so much for sharing with us at Double Delight AND for using my daughter's sketch!! =) Many Thanks!!

Lola said...

This is just adorable and I especially like the frilly stuff in the back...it's perfect. Again, I LOVE your coloring.