Aloha and welcome to my first post as a design team member of Delightful Inspiration by Designed 2 Delight Digi Stamps. I've been playing with the challenges for several months and now I just get to play along for fun!
Here's the inside...
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Do It Yourself Flowers: I used my 5 petal flower punches to make these flowers. I trimmed the petals a bit to get a look more similar to the shamrock flowers in the picture. Also distressed them a bit with ink
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - V for Vintage: for some reason when I distress and use lace, I always think it's vintage-y looking
3. Challenge up your Life - Lace and Pearls
4. Charisma Cardz Challenges! - Anything goes
5. Colour Create Challenge Blog - all white with a colored image: well, I have a bit more color on mine...oh yeah I have the optional extra of embossing which is around the image and sentiment panels
6. Critter Sketch Challenge - no color: see above...
7. Digi Doodle Shop’s Best - embossing: just a little around the image and sentiment
8. Double Delight Challenge - sponging/distressing + D2D image
9. For Fun Challenges - vintage
10. Fun with Shapes and more - lace + something punched/cut
11. If the Shoe Fits… - add a flower
12. Incy Wincy Designs - all white except for colour on the image
13. Other Lovlies - D is for Digi
14. Paper Romance - handmade flowers
15. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - make your own flowers
16. Sketches by Carly - sketch
17. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - stitching
18. Tuesday Morning Sketches - handmade flowers
19. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - pile on the flowers
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see what you do with this week's image!