Although I have no cards for grandparents, I thought I'd wish those of you that are grandparents, a happy day! So here's what I've been up to...Delightful Inspiration by Designed 2 Delight Digi Stamps progressive challenge...isn't he so "beary" cute!! Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. allsorts challenge blog - colours of autumn
2. Anything Goes Challenge - Autumn
3. Catch the Bug - sewing and fall colors
4. CCEE Stampers - teddy bears
5. Craftalicious Challenges - thanks
6. Creative Inspirations Challenge - lace and sparkle: can't tell in the photo by I sprayed vanilla Smooch on the flower
7. Cute Card Thursday - Play on words: I think the sentiment counts for that!
8. digital tuesday challenge - dots and stripes
9. Double Delight Challenge - sewing + D2D image
10. Everybody-Art-Challenge - handmade flowers: I followed this toot to make the satin ribbon flower
11. Lexi’s Creations - flower power
12. My Time to Craft challenge - in the garden
13. Ooh LaLa Creations - stripes
14. Paper Makeup Stamps - Autumn Fairy poem inspiration
15. PaperPlay Challenges - Autumn is a comin'
16. Simon Says - Pearls and Lace
17. Sketches by Carly - sketch
18. Speedy the Cat’s Friends at Mark’s Finest Papers - fall colors
19. Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle Saturdays - thank you card, gift, etc
20. Stamp Something - spots and stripes
21. The Pixie Cottage - furry friends
22. ….wee Memories… - fall into Autumn theme
Here's my other creation...gotta get going on those Christmas cards!!!
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Fairytale: well, I got the fairy!
2. Colour Create Challenge Blog - red, gold, white/cream, optional extra of Christmas
3. Cooking it up with Katie - Use 3 papers, Add Something Clear (there's a clear dot over the snow globe), Be inspired by a Song or Music (I thought of "I'll be home for Christmas" when I saw this image)
4. Craft Your Days Away - girly 'n' glitter
5. Crafty Cardmakers - glitter and sparkle
6. Fab ‘n’ Funky - What'eva
7. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Christmas colors
8. Mojo Monday - The Blog - sketch
9. Mo’s challenge blog - card with a special fold (hard to tell but this is a flap card - i.e., the top and bottom fold up/down), add flowers and Mo's image (I won a $10 gc from Crafty Creations week before last to Mo's store and this is one of the images I got!)
10. Our Creative Corner - it's all about the folds: see above
11. Paper Cutz Challenge - tags
12. pile it on - Pile on the layers
13. The Shabby Tea Room - tag
14. Bah! Humbug! - favourite medium: gotta say I'm loving my copics!
15. Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - children's Christmas
Thanks for stopping by and here's hoping you have a WONDERFUL week!