365 Cards!! Today's challenge is to set a scene, specifically the front of the card having a window that shows a scene on the inside. Well, I gotta admit I went a bit overboard on this one...here's the inside
Wink Wink Ink to play with this week that I used as many as I could! All the images on the inside are from Wink Wink Ink and I hand drew and colored the floor. The card is large (5.5x8.5) so I was able to easily set the scene in a Word doc and then print it out. Everything is colored with Copics and I added a bit of bling to the tree with rhinestone "lights"! For the front I embossed kraft paper with the distressed stripes folder, cut into strips, and glued to the front. The window was made using a small rectangle nestie for the panes and covering the back with acetate. The bushes are scalloped ovals cut in half and sprinkled with flower soft. As I said, I went overboard but I just couldn't stop myself!! Oh yeah, to get the two side image of the lamp, printed it off twice, colored, cut them out and glued them together. The glue the lamp to the top of table!
So here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Let's Celebrate Christmas
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog - C for Cats
3. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Emboss It
4. Crafty Cardmakers - Dry embossing
5. Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas Card/Item
6. Critter Sketch Challenge Blog - Texture
7. Flourishes - Get those Christmas cards done!
8. My Time To Craft Challenge - Window Fun
9. Paper Pretties - embossing
10. Paper Romance Challenges - card with lots of whatever you want on it: gots lots of images and details on this one!
11. Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog - Christmas card
12. Stamp Something - digi day
13. Stampin' B's Design Team - home
14. Tuesday Taggers - the words Peace, Love or Joy featured somewhere on your project
15. Wags ‘n Whiskers - Acetate, Tissue, or Vellum
Whew...that's it for this one. Can't wait to see what scene you create!