365 Cards!!! The fabulous Gloria Stengel is sponsoring us this week with great vintage goodies from Graphic 45 which we got to use on our cards and you get the chance to win some for yourself!! Lucky you! Check out the 365 Cards Extra Blog for all the details!
You should've gotten to me from the 365 Cards blog or Audrey's Tuesday challenge. So my ingredient for the today's challenge is distressing...anyway you like. I used a tool on the edge and ink on mine. I also incorporated almost every other ingredient before me!! The only thing I forgot was a die cut...sorry Tesa! Although this isn't my typical style I had fun creating it. Hope you have fun creating your vintage+ creation!
Your next stop on the hop will be my fellow teamie from Missouri, Hannah!
Here's a few other challenges I was inspired by for this one (but remember you can only do one other challenge this week!)
1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything goes
2. Creatalicious Challenges - sketch + distressing
3. For Fun Challenges - anything goes
4. Frosted Designs - distressing
5. Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - 1 solid paper, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments6. No Time To Stamp? - fruits of the harvest
7. My Time To Craft Challenge - tag along
8. Party Time Tuesdays - 1 image, 2 designer papers, 3 different types of embellishments