First I'd like to pay my respects and give my heartfelt thanks to all veterans and especially to those in my family. I have quite a few, including my dad, 3 uncles, 1 aunt, and both my grandfathers. I could never do what they did but I truly am thankful that they were willing to make the sacrifice.
Hum...should've made some cards for those people too but I was in a different mood when I started these cards last night! All three use images from Designed2Delight Digi Stamps. Their names are "Charmed," "Hula Island," and "mitten," respectively. The other challenges I was inspired by for each are listed below the picture...
1. CCEE Stampers - store bought flowers: I folded the paper flower from Making Memories in half for something different
2. Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
3. digital tuesday challenge - use something never used before + digi: I've never used this image or patterned papers before
4. Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - going around in circles
5. little red wagon - Do it in 3s: I have 3 patterned papers on here
6. Thoughtful Thursdays - letter K: Kiss!
7. the sweetest thing... - sketch
1. Alphabet Challenge Blog - B for Birds
2. Bee Crafty - Christmas + digi
3. Challenge up your life - blue and green
4. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Christmas project with non-traditional colors
5. Delightful challenges - glitter it up: the paper has glitter and I used stickles on top of the ice :)
6. Drunken Stampers - punch me: I used a border punch (although it's kinda hard to see...I also used it on the inside...see picture below)
7. Everybody-Art-Challenge - sketch
8. Flourishes - glitter
9. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - blue
10. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - winter wonderland: well, mine's a tropical winter wonderland!
11. Sassy Studio Designs - anything goes
12. Scrap-Creations - Christmas
13. The ABC Challenge - H is for Holidays
14. There's Magic In The Air - non-traditional Christmas colors on a Christmas card
15. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - It's Christmas
16. Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog - YNS it! (yellow, nesties, and stickles)
Here's the inside of this one...
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Snow &/or Snowflakes
2. Easy Craft Projects - Challenges - red
3. Paper Sundaes - Let it Snow
4. Polka Doodles - Quick and Easy Christmas card
Here's the inside...very simple
Well, thanks again for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful rest of the Veteran's Day!