1. A Spoon Full of Sugar - Thank you
2. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - sentiment can only have two words: got "Merci beaucoup" on this one...or as we used to say in French class..."Mercy Buttercups!" :)
3. CardPatterns - sketch
4. Craft Your Days Away Challenge - anything goes
5. Craft your passion challenges - Let's Tie One On (use ribbon, etc to tie on)
6. Crazy 4 Challenges - photo inspiration: I liked the different shades of pink in this one and picked up some of the brown too
7. Creative Inspirations Challenge: use something new: the sentiment stamp and the taffeta ribbon are new
8. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge: tie it up with ribbon (use 2 or more ribbons): kinda hard to see but there's a strip of white satin ribbon under the brown
9. Really Reasonable Ribbon - new plus ribbon: see #7
10. There's Magic In The Air - Thank you card + mail it out within 2 weeks: Think I'll send this one to my mom to thank her for her help fixing up my house while she was here for Christmas!
11. Stamp Something - use a digi: that image is from Stitchy Bear stamps
And my second card is my creation for Designed2Delight using Faith's new image "Love you to stitches mouse".
I also did this to go with the new weekly challenge at D2D Card Ideas blog. Check it out! You have until Friday to enter your "something old, something new" creation. My something old is the patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl), the ruler twill ribbon, and oh yeah, the sewing machine I used (Thanks mom!). My something new is the image and the tiny tag punch I used for the sentiment. Here's the inside:
And here's the other challenges I was inspired by:
1. CCEE Stampers - check it out: got that checked patterned paper
2. CES challenges - All creatures great and small: got a small one with that cute mouse!
3. Crafty Cardmakers - use red and a die cut
4. Cupcake Craft Challenges - something new: my something new is the image I used and that super tiny tag punch (love it and thanks again mom!)
5. If The Shoe fits... Scrap It! - use ribbon
6. Lexi's Creations - Say it with love
7. One Crazy Stamper - Love
8. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - Love and valentine
9. Paper Cutz Challenge - using metal: got a little metal safety pin
10. Paper Issues - New anything
11. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - new things
12. Sassy Studio Designs - make something with something new
13. Scrap-Creations - love is in the air
14. Sketch and Stash - sketch + newest or neglected stash: gotta admit, I've had that patterned paper for awhile and this is the first time I've used it!
15. Stampin' B's Design Team - use an old favorite and something new: see above
16. The Crazy Challenge - animals
17. Wags ‘n Whiskers - Valentine's Day
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your creations. Check back by on Saturday when I'll have a new creation for the next Card Ideas challenge!