Wintery Color combo! So we want to see a Christmas/Winter card/project using: any Designed2Delight image, colors of blues & purples (you can also use white and/or black for your neutral), and any embellishment that seems "icy" to you...glitter, glossy effects, clear coating, etc. I used the adorable "Fallin' in Love" image (dontcha just love those little heart snowflakes?!? Find it in the store) and SU! colors of Baja Breeze, Orchid Opulence, and Rich Razzleberry. Embellishments for this one are pretty simple with the felt snowflake, white snowflake brad, and silvery snowflake ribbon. I carried the "icy" them into the scallop circle behind the image as I used silver metallic paper. Here's a picture of how I finished the inside...
1. 4 Crafty Chicks - metal: got that metal looking paper and snowflake brad
2. Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Eyelets/brads
3. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Ring in the new but don't ring out the old: my new is the image, the blue PP, and that felt snowflake, my old is the purple PP, the punch, and the stickers for the sentiments
4. Incy Wincy Designs - use dots: the PP has these
5. INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGES - winter wonderland
6. Meljens Design Team and Challenge - Square or Round shaped cards: this one is 5.5" square
7. Paper Cutz Challenge - Tag or tags
8. Papertake Weekly Challenge - cold and frosty morning
9. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - let's play tag
10. Sassy Studio Designs - use something from stash that is at least a year old: mine is that snowflake ribbon...think I've had it for at least 2 years!
11. Stamp Something - stamp something
12. Stamp with fun - snow
13. Winter Wonderland - Paws for thought (anything with a paw)
14. Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog - sketch
Well, wherever you are I hope you are warm and comfortable!