365 Cards! All this week the challenges are to be inspired by words that the designers have chosen. You don't even have to use the word on your card...just let us know how you were inspired by the word. As you can see from mine I didn't use the word on the front but did find a great quote on-line that includes it and really conveys what this word means to me!
Here's some other challenges I was "blissfully" inspired by for this one:
1. Alota Rubber Stamps - Spring Creations
2. CardPatterns - sketch: I was also inspired by the Guest Designer to make a gate fold card - thanks!
3. CES challenges - no designer paper: my background paper is stamped
4. Color Throwdown - pear pizzazz, kraft, blushing bride: I used these colors to color the image, but I did use a dark brown (Soft Suede) for the card base as the kraft just did pop enough
5. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - pink and green
6. Easy Craft Projects - Challenges - using only your old stash: all of the materials used for this creations are things I've had for 6 months or more (mostly more!)
7. Let's Ink It Up: Anything Goes: everything on the front of the card is handstamped, the sentiment on the inside is printed, hope that's okay...
8. Paper Pretties - Non-traditional Fold: this one is a gate-fold card
9. Papertake Weekly Challenge - ribbons &/or pearls: got both on this one...
10. Pear Tree Designs - free for all
11. pile it on - anything goes
12. Pollycraft Monday Challenge - sweet pastel colours
13. Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday - anything goes
14. Stampin' B's Design Team - use a die cut: the image and the mat are from a die cut
15. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - no designer paper: see above