Designed2Delight Card Ideas blog! This week's challenge is to make a card with "fabulous folds" (basically anything but a standard half fold). I made a "joy fold" card (find the tutorial here at SCS). I love making this type of card, although I don't do it very often. I also used the super cute "Puppy Love" image from Faith. I love me some puppies!! :) I colored'em with copics and sponged some pink pirouette ink around the edge. Here's a picture of the inside...
Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - sentiment with a love theme
2. Craft Your Days Away Challenge - Love
3. Creatalicious Challenges - ribbon and love theme
4. CREATIVE BELLI BLOG - anything that begins with a P: got some "Puppies"!!
5. Cute Card Thursday - 123 Recipe: Got 1 image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 ribbons/twine
6. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
7. Do you Stack up - think pink
8. Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Animal Magic
9. Freshly Brewed Challenge - Spread some love
10. Meljens Design Team and Challenge - pink and red
11. One Stop Craft Challenge - more than one fold
12. Paper Cutz Challenge - It's your choice
13. Paper Playtime - Use the word "love"
14 Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - anything goes
15. Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge - button up
16. Really Reasonable Ribbon - heart plus ribbon
17. Saturday Challenge - It's a couple thing (two characters in main image)
18. Stamp Something - Cute somethings
19. The Crazy Challenge - buttons
20. TotallyPaperCrafts - add a heart
21. Wee Memories - use your creativity
Thanks for stopping by and can't wait to see your "fabulous folds"!