And here's my card...
1. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - food or drink
2. Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Get Well/Thinking of you/Just because
3. Crafty Cardmakers - spots and stripes
4. Create4fun Challenge - sketch
5. Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
6. My Time To Craft Challenge - A la carte (food of some sort)
7. TotallyPaperCrafts - BINGO (punch/die cuts, embossing, and ribbon)
8. Sentimental Sundays - anything goes + sentiment
Next up is my sample for this week's Saturday challenge at Delightful Inspirations/D2D. It's Debbie F's birthday this week and she challenged to make something for a birthday.
Birthday Brew" image (it's about 5x7" total) and then made a fun pull out with the sentiment! I added a small white card to the back of the mug that says "Make a Wish!" This thing is also glitzed out with glassy accents on the ENTIRE mug (my hand was cramped after that!) and stickles on the foam and candle flame. Oh yeah, it was colored with copics too. Here's the other challenges I was inspired by for this one:
1. Digi’s with attitude! Challenge #32 - Anything goes
2. digital tuesday challenge - bling it up + digi: I'm counting my stickles and glassy accents as the bling on this one!
3. Drunken Stampers - grown up drinks
4. One Stitch At A Time Challenge - use a digi
5. Stamp Something - digi something
Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to what you come up with for these challenges!